My PATH is a community partnership program based at Connections For Learning that offers students a diverse blend of health and wellness activities to complement the core academic schedule. My PATH is open to students in Grades 1-9 who meet the program criteria.
This unique program of choice grants students enhanced opportunities in physical education, arts, technology and health programming, and is offered in three different participatory pathways:
- My PATH Core - Full-time program for students registered in the Core Program, Home Education or Virtual Learning
- My PATH Lite - Part-time program for students registered in Parent Partnership, Home Education or Virtual Learning
- My PATH Outdoor Pursuits - Part-time program for students registered in Duffield, Entwistle, Tomahawk or Wabamun Schools, or in Home Education or Virtual Learning
Please note: My PATH is offered to families at an extra monthly cost per student. Funding opportunities are available for families who meet the financial criteria.
The program focuses on these key areas to support the development of healthy, engaged lifelong learners:
- Physical Activity and Recreational Sport
- Outdoor Adventure and Nature-Based Learning
- Fine and Performance Arts
- Nutrition and Healthy Behaviours
- Citizenship and Volunteerism
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Community Connection - Students learn about and build a stronger connection to their community by participating in citizenship activities and learning from a variety of community partners.
- Student and Parent Engagement - My PATH offers ways for students and their families to help co-design the programming to create engaging learning opportunities. The Parent Advisory Committee works closely with the Program Coordinator to provide feedback and insight and help with fundraising initiatives.
- Experiential Learning Practices - Students learn by practicing and trying a variety of different activities taught by experts in their fields. The My PATH program provides a hands-on experience for optimal learning.
My PATH programming is offered at:
For more information contact:
Connections For Learning