Find Your Designated School
Designated schools are determined by a child’s residence. Parkland School Division, with the authority of the Education Act, has created an attendance boundary map system which identifies the designated school based on the child’s municipal address. Find your school with the tool below using the following steps:
- Choose the School Year you are registering for. NOTE: New attendance areas are being implemented for 2023-2024.
- Choose the Grade Level category that applies to your student using the radio buttons below. Alternately, select the French Immersion option if you wish to enrol your student at a school that offers this program.
- Enter your address in the Search Address bar. A blue pin will appear on the map to indicate its location.
- Click and drag the map in any direction, and/or zoom in using the +/- tools until you can clearly see the blue address pin.
- Click anywhere in the coloured area surrounding the blue address pin. A text bubble indicating your designated school will appear.
Once you identify your designated school, we encourage you to contact the school for a tour. A tour is a great way to give both you and your child an opportunity to visit, ask questions and meet the school principal and some of the staff.
If you are unsure of your child's designated school, please contact Transportation Services at 780-963-8452 with your child’s street or municipal address.
Note: Our attendance boundary maps are intended to give you a good idea as to your designated Parkland School Division school. To confirm your designated school, please contact Transportation Services at 780-963-8452.
For more information contact:
Stony Plain, AB