Personnel & Employment AP 404
The Superintendent shall make provision for position descriptions for employees in the Division.
1. The duties of employees other than the senior administration will be drafted in cooperation with the appropriate members of the senior administration.
2. The Deputy Superintendent shall regularly review the duties of employees.
3. All employees are ultimately responsible to the Superintendent.
4. Position descriptions shall be aligned with and find relevance in the Role of the Board and the Role of the Superintendent.
5. Division employees may access certain position descriptions through password protected access to the Division Intranet.