AP 950: Parking Areas
The Superintendent ensures that parking areas are provided and maintained at all of the Division’s facilities.
1. The parking area at each school shall be established in cooperation with the local municipality.
2. The Facilities Services department shall maintain all Division parking lots.
3. The parking areas for staff, students, and visitors, along with appropriately sized and conveniently located parking areas for persons with disabilities shall be clearly marked.
4. The parking requirements of each site shall be reviewed periodically and required adjustments shall be made when feasible.
5. Individual school procedures shall reinforce the concept of driving responsibly and the associated privilege of parking on school property.