Each month, Parkland School Division's Learning Services team compiles a newsletter for parents and guardians of students. Inside you will find information, opportunities and strategies to help you and your family connect with us on your child's educational journey. Each month we will provide you with information about mental health and ways we can work together to support your family.
Latest Issue: Social Skills
Our latest Stronger Together newsletter focuses on social skills. Due to the pandemic, most children spent a lot of time in their homes, out of school and away from community activities over the course of the last year. As a result, some may now be having some difficulties getting along with other children or their siblings. This newsletter is packed with ideas you can use to support your children’s social skills.
- September 2021 - Family Communication
- June 3, 2021 - Summer Activities
- April 20, 2021 - Mental Health Awareness
- March 19, 2021 - Emotional Regulation
- February 18, 2021 - ADHD
- February 2, 2021 - Mini-Newsletter
- January 19, 2021 - Depression & Teen Mental Health
- November 19, 2020 - Giving
- October 27, 2020 - Anxiety
- September 22, 2020 - Sleep
- September 2, 2020 - Transitions