Each month, Parkland School Division's Learning Services team compiles a newsletter for parents and guardians of students. Inside you will find information, opportunities and strategies to help you and your family connect with us on your child's educational journey. Each month we will provide you with information about mental health and ways we can work together to support your family.
Latest Issue: Connection & Hope
This month's newsletter details several time sensitive information sessions that may be of interest to you - please take a look and register soon!
We would also like to share an article written by psychologist and regular Strong Families facilitator Joel Pukalo about improving connection and communication with our children. What better way to start off a new year hopefully than with some insights and strategies for having a deeper and more meaningful relationship with our kids?
- December 9, 2021 - Gratitude
- November 18, 2021 - Stress vs Mindfulness
- October 21, 2021 - Self-Regulation
- October 2021 - Social Skills
- September 2021 - Family Communication
- June 3, 2021 - Summer Activities
- April 20, 2021 - Mental Health Awareness
- March 19, 2021 - Emotional Regulation
- February 18, 2021 - ADHD
- February 2, 2021 - Mini-Newsletter
- January 19, 2021 - Depression & Teen Mental Health
- November 19, 2020 - Giving
- October 27, 2020 - Anxiety
- September 22, 2020 - Sleep
- September 2, 2020 - Transitions